The iPhone XS set themselves apart primarily in their screen technology. The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max devices are the only iPhones sold by Apple to use OLED, and they feature much higher resolutions than the rest of Apple’s lineup. The iPhone XS measures in at 5.8-inches.
- Super Retina HD display
- 5.8-inch (diagonal) all-screen OLED Multi‑Touch display
- HDR display
- 2436×1125-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
iPhone XS also feature higher waterproofing ratings than the rest of the iPhone lineup. At IP68, they can be submerged in up to 2 meters of water for 30 minutes. Apple, however, will not cover water damage under warranty.
As for internals, the iPhone XS are powered by Apple’s new A12 Bionic processor – with early reports suggesting 4GB of RAM, though that is unconfirmed at this point.
Here are the iPhone Xs camera features :
Dual 12-megapixel wide-angle and telephoto cameras
- Wide-angle: ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Telephoto: ƒ/2.4 aperture
- 2x optical zoom; digital zoom up to 10x
- Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with five effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono)
- Dual optical image stabilisation
- Six-element lens
- Quad-LED True Tone flash with Slow Sync
- Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
- Backside illumination sensor
- Hybrid IR filter
- Autofocus with Focus Pixels
- Tap to focus with Focus Pixels
- Smart HDR for photos
- Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos
- Local tone mapping
- Advanced red-eye correction
- Exposure control
- Auto image stabilisation
- Burst mode
- Timer mode
- Photo geotagging
- Image formats captured: HEIF and JPEG
The iPhone Xs are identical in every way except their size. The iPhone XS measures in at 5.8-inches. The smaller model weighs 177 grams.
- 177 grams (6.24 ounces)
The iPhone XS also set themselves apart in terms of price. The prices starts from :
- RM4,999 for 64GB of storage.
- RM5,699 for 256GB of storage.
- RM6,649 for 512GB of storage.
Available in silver, space gray, and gold.
Credit : Google